1. This FELT & RIBBON BOOKMARK comes to us from Christine at The DIY Dreamer. It is such a cute and simple craft to do. I think it would be cute to include a favorite book as part of the gift too.
2. Hand the kids the camera and create this $5 PHOTO BOOK by Kierste at Simply Kierste for the friends. It would be so cute to fill it with their very own photos.
3. These beautifully simple Christmas Treat Jars by Michelle at The Scrap Shoppe Blog are perfect for kids to give kids. Fill it with their very favorite candy and you can’t go wrong!
4. Help your children make a Personalized Candle like this one from Kimbo at A Girl and A Glue Gun. Adorable & simple!
5. Make these Santa Hershey’s Bars with a tutorial by Kerry at Kerry’s Craft Blog. Again, when you give candy to kids you can never fail. :)
You Might Also Like…
Thanks so much for featuring my Felt & Ribbon Bookmark!!
Aww these are so cute! I especially like the bookmark one. It's adorable and I bet my girls would love to make some for each other for Christmas.
Thank you so much for including my treat jars! My boys would enjoy making several of these projects. :)